- Mahbuba Afrin, Jiong Jin, Akhlaqur Rahman, Ashfaqur Rahman, J. Wan and E. Hossain, “Resource Allocation and Service Provisioning in Multi-Agent Cloud Robotics: A Comprehensive Survey,” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials 2021. (Accepted for Publication)
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Jiong Jin, Antonio Cricenti, Ashfaqur Rahman, and Ambarish Kulkarni, “Communication-aware cloud robotic task offloading with on-demand mobility for smart factory maintenance,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol.15, no.5, 2019.
- Md M. Ahsan, Md T. Ahad, F. A. Soma, S. Paul, A. Chowdhury, S. A. Luna, M. Md. S. Yazdan, Akhlaqur Rahman, P. Huebner and Z. Siddique, “Detecting SARS-CoV-2 from Chest X-ray using Artificial Intelligence,” IEEE Access, 2021. (Accepted for Publication)
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Jiong Jin, Ashfaqur Rahman, Antonio Cricenti, Mahbuba Afrin and Yu-ning Dong, “Energy-efficient optimal task offloading in cloud networked multi-robot system,” Computer Networks, vol.160, 2019.
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Jiong Jin, Antonio Cricenti, Ashfaqur Rahman, Marimuthu Palaniswami, and Tony T. Luo, “Cloud-enhanced robotic system for smart city crowd control,” Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, MDPI, vol. 5, 2016.
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Sumaira Tasnim, “Ensemble classifiers and their applications: A review”, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT), 2013
- Shuva Paul, Md Siddikur Rahman, Akhlaqur Rahman, “Wind Energy Integration in Smart Grid,” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol.5, 2015.
- Sumaira Tasnim, Akhlaqur Rahman, Amanullah Maung Than Oo and Md Fakhrul Islam Related information, “Power losses from wind generated electricity in high voltage AC transmission: an analysis through simulation,” International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology, vol.5, no.1, 2014.
- Khary Simon and Akhlaqur Rahman, “A Magnetic Hybrid Stationary Bicycle Design for Improved Standalone Power Generation”, Accepted for publication at International Conference on Smart Grids and Energy Systems (SGES 2020), Perth, Australia., “Wind-Belt in Bangladesh: A gateway to the Future”, Lambert Academic Publishing, 2013.
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Jiong Jin, Antonio Cricenti, Ashfaqur Rahman, and Manoj Panda, “Motion and connectivity aware offloading in cloud robotics via genetic algorithm,” in Proceedings of IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom 2017), Singapore, December 2017.
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Jiong Jin, Antonio Cricenti, Ashfaqur Rahman, and Dong Yuan, “A cloud robotics framework of optimal task offloading for smart city applications,” in Proceedings of IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom 2016), Washington DC, USA, December 2016.
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Jiong Jin, Yew Wee Wong, and Kwun Shan Lam, “Development of a cloud-enhanced investigative mobile robot,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems (ICAMechS 2016), Melbourne, Australia, November 2016.
- S Paul, A Parajuli, MR Barzegaran, A Rahman, “Cyber physical renewable energy microgrid: A novel approach to make the power system reliable, resilient and secure”, in proceedings of Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-Asia (ISGT-Asia), Australia, December 2016.
- Shama Naz Islam, Akhlaqur Rahman and Lawrence Robinson, “Load Profile Segmentation using Residential Energy Consumption Data” Accepted for publication at International Conference on Smart Grids and Energy Systems (SGES 2020), Perth, Australia.
- Akhlaqur Rahman, Kh. F. N. Malia, Md. M. Mia, A.S.M M. H. Shuvo, M. H. Nahid and A.T.M. M. Zayeem, ” An Efficient Smart Cane Based Navigation System for Visually Impaired People”, in proceedings of IEEE ISAECT, Rome, Italy, November 2019.
- Md. K. A. Khan, Akhlaqur Rahman, S. Paul, MD. S. Rahman, T. Ahad and Md. Al Mamun, “An investigation of cell efficiency of Pathor Kuchi Leaf (PKL) cell”, in proceedings of IEEE ISAECT Rome, Italy.
- KA Khan, A Rahman, MS Rahman, A Tahsin, KM Jubyer, S Paul, “Performance analysis of electrical parameters of PKL electricity (An experimental analysis on discharge rates, capacity & discharge time, pulse performance and cycle life & deep discharge of Pathor Kuchi Leaf (PKL) electricity cell)”, in proceedings of Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-Asia (ISGT-Asia), Australia, December 2016.
- Ikram Ilyas, Shuva Paul, Akhlaqur Rahman and Ripan Kumar Kundu, “Comparative evaluation of cyclostationary detection based cognitive spectrum sensing”, in Proceedings of IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON), USA, 2017.
- S Tasnim, AMT Oo, F Islam, and Akhlaqur Rahman, ““Analysis of power losses in wind generated electricity through simulation””, in Proceedings of IEEE AUPEC, Bali, Indonesia, 2012.
- Mohammed Z Ali, AA Amin, Akhlaqur Rahman, Md Didarul Islam, Md Wahiduzzaman and Shuva Paul, “Soliton: Gateway to future optical communication”, in Proceedings of IEEE IFOST, Bangladesh, 2014.
- Md Tanvir Ahad and Akhlaqur Rahman, “An Awareness Study of Smart meters Radiation on Human Head”, in proceedings of IEEE Greentech 2020, USA.