June 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+0
Start time where you are: 5:00 pm +04
Artificial Intelligence is presently influencing various aspects of our lives, encompassing Generative AI, video recommendations, smart assistants, and numerous other applications. Its impact extends beyond the personal sphere, reaching into the industrial sector. In this webinar, we will delve into the realms of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, exploring prevalent architectures and examining their widespread applications in industry.
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
- Please note: the time stated on this event is in UTC. You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Key takeaways from this webinar
- Commonly used architectures in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Industrial applications of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Future trends
This webinar/topic relates to our school of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and Process Control and is particularly found in the following courses:
- Professional Certificate of Competency in Big Data and Analytics in Electricity Grids
- 52872WA Advanced Diploma of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
- Online – Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering)
- Online – Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation)
About the presenter
Dr. Hadi Harb, EIT Lecturer & Consultant
Hadi holds a MEng (2000) in electrical-electronic engineering from the Lebanese University. He earned his MSc in 2001 and PhD in 2004 both in computer science from the Institut National des Sciences Appliquées INSA Lyon France, and the Ecole Centrale de Lyon France, respectively. In 2004 he joined Centrale Lyon Innovation SA as a research engineer. In 2006 he founded and managed Ghanni, a company specialised in multimedia content recommendation and identification. Several European radio stations and websites licensed Ghanni’s music recommendation technology. In 2015 he restructured Ghanni to transform it into a consultancy company in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and joined the Engineering Institute of Technology, Australia, as a lecturer. His current research interests are in the use of Artificial Intelligence techniques to solve industrial problems.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.