Using Gaming Technology to Improve Industrial Digital Twins
July 21 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar will discuss the various industry interpretations of what constitutes a Digital Twin. Integration is the future to sustainable software solutions, and the gaming industry provides a natural fit for visualization challenges that industry faces. We will show how leveraging the gaming ecosystem and emerging standards results in a more sustainable Digital Twin environment that can keep pace with advancements in the technology sector without excessive operating expense.
We will discuss the interface between legacy and emerging industry systems and the gaming world by sharing specific case studies. We will close with the challenges that we continue to face, the rationale behind each of our approaches, and the future that we see for the Digital Twin sector.
Sentient Computing specializes in using gaming technology to solve industry visualization challenges. This allows us to rapidly deliver a richer and more immersive 3D Digital Twin that leverages the gaming technology ecosystem to stay current and protect against future innovation risk.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- 3D Digital Twins are an integral part of improving the way that employees manage complex assets. They can have a transformative impact on the workflows.
- The 3D Visualization challenges for a Digital Twin are analogous to the challenges faced in the Gaming Industry. There is a commonality in the solution space and therefore massive value that can be exploited.
- As this area matures, integrations with external data sources will be key. It is often important for large organisations to organize their data systems through digital transformations, but value can be delivered now by integrating with legacy data systems.
Presenter: Mr. Greg Sevel, Sentient Computing
Greg has over 10 years of professional experience in the Oil and Gas industry with roles in technical engineering, operations management and business management across Australia, Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia. He returned to Australia and joined Sentient in 2020 as a Product Manager for the company's “InDI" (Industrial Digital Interface) digital twin product/service.
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.