November 30 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am UTC-5
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
In the context of incident investigation, effective data analysis plays a pivotal role in uncovering the root causes behind security breaches or operational failures. The investigation process relies on comprehensive data gathering from various sources. It is vital to gather relevant data meticulously, as missing or incomplete information may lead to inaccurate conclusions and hinder the discovery of root causes.
By employing sophisticated data analysis techniques, investigators can grasp complex relationships and trends within the data, facilitating a more in-depth understanding of the incident’s progression. Robust data analysis not only expedites the investigation process but also provides invaluable insights that are essential for understanding the root causes behind incidents.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- It can help them identify potential hazards and prevent accidents before they occur.
- It can improve incident investigation accuracy and effectiveness, leading to better root cause analysis and corrective action.
- It can enhance safety management practices and help ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Presenter: Asieh Soltani, EIT Lecturer
Asieh Soltani is a safety professional and EIT lecturer who is passionate about sharing knowledge and experiences to develop effective teaching techniques and methodologies that enhance the safety culture. With a background in railway engineering and risk and safety management, she has vast experience in design, studies, and supervision for companies and clients in projects that meet the highest safety standards.
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in UTC-5 time. You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.