Low Voltage Switchboard Design and Construction Verification
April 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar will step through the various components and purposes of low voltage electrical switchboards. There are many considerations when completing a design and this presentation will outline some key considerations such as sizing, location and suitability.
Designing it is half the work, ensuring the built switchboard aligns to a design is just as important. We will lastly cover advice on how to best document and then verify shop drawings as well as some tips and tricks during inspections.
Key takeaway from this webinar:
- Design considerations for electrical switchboards
- Ensuring construction meets the design of a switchboard
- Key information to gather during switchboard inspections
Presenter: Ms. Alex Gregory, EIT Lecturer and AECOM Principal Engineer.
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.