How to Enhance Building Decision-Making Processes Through BIM
May 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is an innovative methodology that revolutionized how construction projects are conceived. BIM can be used throughout the entire building lifecycle, from the initial phases of project design to the building demolition phase. Nevertheless, several BIM application possibilities are still not widespread in the market. Many professionals worldwide are still limited to using BIM-based tools to generate virtual models for geometric representation and rendering.
BIM is advantageous in centralizing all data in the same three-dimensional model, allowing different analyses and simulations to be carried out. This will enable professionals to reduce costs, detect design errors, and track building timelines, among other possibilities. Therefore, this Webinar intends to discuss several advantages of using BIM to enhance building decision-making processes, presenting different concepts that can be integrated with BIM.
3 key takeaways from this webinar:
- The BIM methodology is not tied to a specific computational application. In fact, it is a working methodology and a new way of thinking about construction projects.
- BIM can improve the project decision-making process, minimize project errors, and improve communication between parties.
- Using BIM integrated with other concepts can help create a smart and sustainable built environment.
Presenter: Mrs. Karoline Figueiredo, EIT Lecturer
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.