21 April 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+8
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
The live presentation of this event has already taken place. To download the recording and presentation slides, please complete the form below.
Previous EIT Webinars
Gain greater insight into Artificial Intelligence (AI) and automation in industry with this insightful presentation by Dr. Hadi Harb. Hadi is based in Spain, but has worked internationally; he has 15 years of experience in the development and management of AI and Audio Signal Processing projects. His current interests are in the application of AI techniques to natural language understanding, and human-like process control. Hadi is also an EIT lecturer.
During the webinar, Dr. Hadi will:
- Look at the definition of AI and why you should care
- Touch on the terminology used in AI
- Outline what is required to build an AI system
- Describe a couple of case studies
Presenter: Dr. Hadi Harb, EIT Lecturer
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.