July 26 @ 8:00 am - July 27 @ 5:00 pm AWST
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
9th Annual High Voltage Conference – Overview
Due to popular demand, the 9th Australian High Voltage Conference will convene in Brisbane, in July 2023. It is to be held at the Rydges South Bank. The conference is designed for those working with high voltage systems in mining, on industrial plants, in oil and gas, and in the utilities. The event will focus on design, testing, installation and maintenance topics as well as the impending updates to industry standards.
By attending this event, you will be at the forefront of Australia’s move to adopt a modified version of IEC 61936-1, which will supersede AS 2067. This is an important development in the industry, and attending the event will enable you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the technical changes involved and their implications for the industry as a whole.
Who should attend?
- Substation engineers and technicians
- Electrical engineers, technicians and electricians
- Maintenance engineers and asset managers
- Generation and transmission engineers
- Renewable energy specialists
- Network protection and distribution engineers and technicians
What will you gain from attending?
- New approaches to high voltage (HV) protection systems
- Practical solutions to your HV design and installation issues
- An update from Standards Australia about the project to adopt a modified version of the latest IEC 61936-1 standard
- An understanding of the technical changes from AS 2067 to IEC 61936-1 and the implications for industry adoption
- Techniques to extend the life of your HV equipment
- The most effective partial discharge detection techniques and testing regimes
- Awareness of arc flash hazards in HV contexts
- Strategies to avoid transformer failures with oil and electrical testing
- Best practice for life management of power transformers
- Techniques for improved HV cable rating calculations
- Insights from relevant local case studies
- Networking opportunities with your peers and specialists in the field
Are you a vendor working in high voltage? This conference will provide you with the opportunity to build your business network of engineering and technical professionals. It will give you the mechanism to increase your turnover through access to a clearly defined target market. Why waste valuable marketing resources trying to reach the right people, when they will be at your fingertips?
For more information on sponsorship opportunities download the Conference Prospectus.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.