Explore Engineering Pathways with EIT’s Undergraduate and Graduate Certificates
May 11 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Micro-credentials like Undergraduate Certificates or Graduate Certificates are emerging as badges of honor in the workplace or as an educational pathway to further education in engineering. It is an excellent way for working engineers to upskill, or for graduates to add to their academic portfolio and be job-ready.
The units in the Undergraduate Certificates and the Graduate Certificates are drawn from EIT’s Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering programs respectively. If you decide to pursue a higher qualification after successful completion of an Undergraduate or Graduate Certificate, you may be able to apply for credit for these units.
During this live and interactive online webinar, we will:
- Provide an overview of EIT’s extensive range of Undergraduate Certificate and Graduate Certificate courses offered in various fields of engineering, including an insight into the course content and delivery.
- Provide details on the entry requirements, fees, payment methods and scholarships.
- Discuss our unique delivery methodology and how you will be given dedicated learning support during your studies.
- Discuss how you can apply, and how to contact us for any course enquiries. We will also hold a short, live Q&A at the end of the webinar to answer any questions you may have about EIT or these courses.
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.