Electrical Power System Fundamentals for Non-Electrical Engineers
May 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The live presentation of this event has already taken place.
Please view the PDF slides here or watch the video recording below:
Are you a non-electrical engineering professional looking to broaden your knowledge of electrical power systems in 45 minutes? Presented by EIT’s Founder and Dean of Engineering, Dr. Steve Mackay, this webinar will equip you with the essential building blocks of electrical engineering, including design rules and selection, installation, and commissioning of electrical systems.
You will learn about the core components of electrical power systems, including generation, transmission, and distribution, as well as crucial topics like transformers, earthing/grounding, power quality, and protection. With a focus on integrating electrical engineering know-how into other disciplines, this webinar will give you the tools to confidently tackle electrical projects and collaborate effectively with electrical engineers.
By the end of the presentation, you will gain a foundation in electrical power system fundamentals, allowing you to understand and contribute to the successful implementation of electrical projects in your workplace. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your knowledge and advance your career and learn some interesting things (statistics) about electrical engineering – statistics that many electrical engineers are unaware of.
Presenter: Dr. Steve Mackay, EIT’s Dean of Engineering.
- Founder of EIT
- His leadership has inspired EIT’s unique and distinctive approach to engineering education.
Since its inception, three core objectives define the essence of the institute:
- Collaborating comprehensively with industry to ensure graduates are job ready
- Employing online platforms of learning to facilitate student accessibility and engagement
- Keeping the business of education student-centric
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.