Basics of Process Control and Loop Tuning
October 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The live presentation of this event has already taken place.
Please view the PDF slides here or watch the video recording below:
A quick tour on the basics of Process Control and tuning a loop will be given in this presentation, delivered by EIT's Dean of Engineering, Dr. Steve Mackay. After a quick overview of the essentials of process control, the simple rules and mechanics of tuning Process Control loops will be given. These tuning rules will then be extended to the more complex cascade loops. The session will be completed by examining one of the more intractable problems of process control - tuning loops with a significant dead time.
It will all be presented with the minimum of mathematics and the focus on understanding somewhat complex concepts. You will walk away with tools to improve your industrial plant’s performance.
Presenter: Dr. Steve Mackay, EIT's Dean of Engineering.
- Founder of EIT
- His leadership has inspired EIT’s unique and distinctive approach to engineering education.
Since its inception, three core objectives define the essence of the institute:
- Collaborating comprehensively with industry to ensure graduates are job ready
- Employing online platforms of learning to facilitate student accessibility and engagement
- Keeping the business of education student-centric
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.