6 April 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+8
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
The live presentation of this event has already taken place. To download the recording and presentation slides, please complete the form below.
Previous EIT Webinars
The calibration of sensors is critical in the monitoring of many engineering processes. While some sensors come factory calibrated, eventual drift in readings is unavoidable. Regular calibration is required if precision is to be ensured. Additionally, by calibrating against more accurate equipment, the accuracy of lesser equipment can be improved.
Temperature sensors are an easy-to-understand example of calibration, and why it is so important. This webinar contains actual data used during a doctoral study.
3 key takeaways:
- Calibration is highly important.
- Don’t trust a reading without some background knowledge.
- If possible, verify readings.
Presenter: Mr. Johann van den Bergh, EIT Lecturer
Join us to learn more at this must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
- The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
- A certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who request one near the end of the live webinar session.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own time zone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.