An Insight into EIT's Online Labs
August 26 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) incorporates essential and in-depth practical learning to ensure graduates have the skills and knowledge that meet the needs of industry. This includes our remote and virtual labs, hands-on workshops and work integrated learning that form part of our unique delivery methodology for our engineering courses.
In this webinar, we will provide a detailed overview of our unique remote labs and demonstrate various examples of them:
- The Electromeet platform - remote access engineering hardware and software lab computers
- Connecting to the labs
- Demonstration of hardware-based labs
- Demonstration of software and simulation labs
Examples to be demonstrated
Electrical isolation simulation:
- A simulated procedure for isolating electrical equipment using a virtual MCB and testing equipment
PLC traffic light control:
- A remote-access PLC with LED traffic light outputs and webcams
RC circuit lab:
- A remote access oscilloscope connected to an RC circuit
Robot arm control:
- A remote controlled robot arm using a GUI and webcams
We will also briefly discuss:
- Requirements and examples of hands-on workshops and work integrated learning which are components of particular courses and forms essential practical learning.
This is a must-attend event for engineering professionals and aspiring engineers alike.
Reserve your spot at this free webinar today!
The webinar will be recorded and will be sent out to registered attendees afterwards.
Please note: the time stated on this event is in Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). You will need to convert this to your own timezone.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.