15 September 2021 @ 8:30 am - 16 September 2021 @ 4:30 pm UTC+8
Start time where you are: Your time zone couldn't be detected. Try reloading the page.
Date: 15th & 16th September 2021
Location: Sofitel Brisbane Central, Brisbane QLD
Ticket Options: In Person Event Ticket or Virtual Registration
This conference is now a Hybrid event, with virtual tickets now also available as well as in person – attend this event online from anywhere in the world.
This conference has been created for those concerned with the safe use of electrical, mechanical and instrumentation equipment in hazardous, flammable or explosive atmospheres, thus preventing accidents and injuries in the workplace. The content of the conference will focus on the latest standards and how best to apply them, ensuring compliance for hazardous area audits. Experienced speakers will examine the critical issues involved in the management of hazardous areas.
Conference topics include:
- Hot Buttons in Adopting IEC Standards for Hazardous Areas
- The Ethernet of Things in Hazardous Areas
- Overcoming Barriers to RBI With Digitised HA Management
- The Risk Based Approach to Hazardous Area Classification
- Static Electricity – The Shocking Truth
- Explaining the IECEx Certificate of Personal Competency Scheme
- Type B Gas Appliances – Certification and what to check for
- Application of Hazardous Areas and impacts on the Renewable Energy Sector
- Punching above our weight in Ex standards and certification
- The (not-so) hidden cost of HA classification by (invalidly applied) example
- Governance of Hazardous Area Auditing
- Conformity Assessment Documents and Fitness for Purpose Reports – the nature of each and their application
- Hazardous Area Classification – The Next Generation
- Identifying and Mitigating Ignition Risk using Standards ISO/IEC 80079-36, 37 and 38
This Event is Proudly Sponsored By:
Certificates of Attendance
All delegates who attend the two day conference are eligible to receive a certificate of attendance. Please let us know at the event if you would like this emailed to you post conference.
Event Registration: A single person / two day registration including full day catering (both days) and a ticket to networking drinks on day one.
Group Special: We offer a 3 tickets for the price of two group special. If you choose this ticket type, please ensure you email the names of all group attendees to email@example.com.
Online/Virtual Tickets: Virtual tickets are available for those that cannot attend this event in person, this ticket type will include live stream access to the conference across the two days, as well as a PDF version of the conference manual and materials (emailed to you the day prior to the event along with your web access link). Virtual attendees also have access to a certificate of attendance.
If you experience any difficulties, or have any questions about our upcoming conferences please email Emma at conferences@idc-online or call 1300 138 522.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest updates.