- MT Shah, H. Parmar, Lee D Rhyne, C. Kalli; RP Utikar, V. Pareek (2019). “A Novel Settling Tank for Produced Water Treatment: CFD Simulations and PIV Experiments”. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. Accepted.
- B Prakash, H Parmar, MT Shah, VK Pareek, L Anthony, RP Utikar (2019). “Simultaneous measurements of two phases using an optical probe.” Experimental and Computational Multiphase Flow 1 (4), 233-241.
- Parmar, H., Pareek, V., Phan, Chi M. & Evans, G. (2015). “Influence of jet–jet interaction on droplet size and jet instability in immiscible liquid–liquid system.” Chemical Engineering Science 123(0): 247-254. Impact Factor 2.613
- Parmar, H., Asada, M., Kanazawa, Y., Asakuma, Y., Pareek, V., Phan, Chi M. & Evans, G. (2014). “Influence of microwaves on the water surface tension.” Langmuir 30(33): 9875-9879. Impact Factor:4.384
- Bhatelia, T., Parmar, H., Phan, Chi M., Pareek, V., Tadé, M. & Evans, G. (2011). “Hydrodynamics of a rectangular liquid JET in an immiscible liquid–liquid system.” The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 91(1): 122-126. Impact factor:1.313
- Parmar, H., Gupta R. & Bhattacharya, S., (2009). “Rheological and molecular properties of organic peroxide induced long chain branching of recycled and virgin high density polyethylene resin.” Polymer Engineering & Science 49(9): 1806-1813. Impact factor:1.441
- Parmar, H., Gupta, R., and Bhattacharya, S. (2008). “Melt Strength and Thermal Properties of Organic Peroxide Modified Virgin and Recycled HDPE.” International Polymer Processing 23(2): 200-207. Impact factor:0.682
- Parmar, H., Pareek, V., Phan, Chi M. & Evans, G. (2013). “Influence of surfactant on liquid jet behavior in another immiscible liquid.” 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, Seoul, Korea.
- Parmar, H., Pareek, V, Phan, Chi M. & Evans, G. (2012). “Interaction between two moving jets in immiscible liquid-liquid systems: An experimental study.” Chemeca 2012: Quality of life through chemical engineering: 23-26 September 2012, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Parmar, H., Pareek, V., Phan, Chi M. & Evans, G. (2011). “Breakup of multiple jets in immiscible liquid-liquid systems: A computational fluid dynamics study.” Chemeca 2011: Engineering a Better World: 18-21 September 2011: 385, Sydney Hilton Hotel, NSW, Australia,
- Parmar, H, Gupta R., Bhattacharya S., (2008), “Rheological and molecular properties of organic modified induced recycled and virgin high-density polyethylene.” Proceedings of Polymer Processing Society (June 15-19, 2008)24th Annual Meeting, Salerno, Italy.
- Parmar, H., Gupta, R.K., Bhattacharya S.N., (2007), “Effects of long chain branching on the properties of recycled high-density polyethylene (R-HDPE) modified peroxide.” Proceedings of Polymer Processing Society 23rd Annual Meeting, Salvador, Brazil.
|Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded with BHP Billiton Postgraduate research scholarship and CUPS research scholarship to pursue postgraduate degree at Curtin University, Australia.
- Awarded HUMAP scholarship to perform research work at Hyogo University Himeji, Japan.
- Published research articles in 4 A star journal and 5 international conferences. (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/harisinh_parmar/publications)