Engineering Presentation Slides
EIT, in conjunction with sister company IDC Technologies, are offering presentation slides in various engineering disciplines free of charge.
Decades of experience training engineers, technicians and technologists around the world has enabled us to build a collection of resources including various presentation slides and webinars on a range or technical matters, some of which we now make freely available to you.
These webinars and presentations have been prepared by the knowledgeable Dr Steve Mackay, Dean of Engineering at EIT and a range of our academics. They give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge in multiple areas. They are designed to provide you with a technical toolbox that can be immediately applied to your workplace.
These presentation slides will give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge in multiple areas. They are designed to give you a toolbox that can be immediately applied to your workplace and have been prepared by the knowledgeable Dr Steve Mackay, the foundation Dean of Engineering at EIT.
A broad range of topics is available, including:
- 10 Tips for Tuning of PID Loops
- A (VERY) Short Trip through Digital Signal Processing
- Building Automation Systems
- Cavitation in High Energy Pumps
- Chemical Engineering
- Data Communications, Networking and TCP/IP
- Essentials of Arc Flash Protection
- Essentials of Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) Systems
- Essentials of Project Management
- Fundamentals of Power System Protection
- Fundamentals of Process Control
- High Voltage Design
- Instrumentation & Process Control for Plant Operators & Other Non-Instrument Personnel
- Intrinsic Safety and Hazardous Areas
- Jumpstart your People Skills
- Lightning, Earthing/Grounding and Surge Protection
- Machinery Vibration Analysis and Predictive Maintenance
- Mechanical Design Concepts for Non-Mechanical Engineers
- Nuts and Bolts of Industrial Ethernet
- Nuts and Bolts and Troubleshooting of AC Electrical Motors and Drives
- Nuts and Bolts and Troubleshooting of Energy Efficiency
- Nuts and Bolts and Troubleshooting of Fibre Optics
- Nuts and Bolts of Pressure Measurement
- Operation and Management of Diesel Generators
- Routers and Switches
- Safety Instrumentation
- Substation Automation
- Testing and Commissioning of Electrical Equipment
- Troubleshooting of Modbus Data Communication Systems
- Troubleshooting of SCADA and Data Acquisition Systems
- Troubleshooting PLCs
- Troubleshooting Variable Speed Drives
To access the information related to any of the topics listed above, please complete the form available on this page.
Kindly note by completing this webform you agree to our Privacy Website Privacy Statement and to receive emails from EIT with news related to engineering and technology.
Proudly Supported By