Engaging in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) will help you progress your engineering career.
By completing any of the industry-aligned and recognised programs offered by the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) you will be able to expand your technical knowledge and grow your professional network.
Members of Engineers Australia can receive the following special offer:
- Free ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of Videos on Engineering Skills
Complete the webform included at the bottom of the webpage to receive FREE access to the self-paced online video course ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of Videos on Engineering Skills from our sister company IDC Technologies.
The video course contains over 16 hours of technical knowledge from the key areas of civil and structural engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, electronics engineering, data communications and IT, mechatronics and robotics, instrumentation, and management.
Some of the topics included are:
- Electrical circuits and power factor analysis
- Industrial control systems and PLCs
- Mechanical principles and technology
- Fundamentals of chemical engineering
- Structures and loads
- Robot mechanics, plus much more!
- 5% Discount on our accredited Advanced Diploma qualifications
Apply to any of the upcoming 2018 EIT Advanced Diplomas quoting “EA Newsletter” and receive a 5% reduction in the program fees*.
The Advanced Diplomas are accredited, industry-aligned qualifications delivered completely online with live tutorials and access to remote labs and simulation software.
You can study as you continue working, anywhere in the world, and receive ongoing support from dedicated Learning Support Officers.
- AU$400 Discount on our Professional Certificates of Competency
Register on any of the upcoming 2018 EIT Professional Certificate of Competency courses quoting “EA Newsletter” to receive AU$400 reduction in the course fees*.
These 3-month courses are ideal to quickly up-skill or cross-skill in a particular technical area. They provide a certificate of completion as evidence of your continuous professional development.
Book by 31st of March 2018 on any EIT program starting this year and receive AU$200 worth of self-paced Video courses from IDC Technologies
Book on any upcoming EIT program by 31st of March 2018 quoting “EA Newsletter” and receive complimentary access for 2 years to any self-paced video courses from our sister company IDC Technologies up to the value of AU$200**.
This is a fantastic way to contribute to your continuous professional development efforts at the comfort of your own pace.
The self-paced video courses include the associated reference material (eBook) and the option to obtain a Digital Certificate upon completion as evidence of your continuous professional development.
Do you have even bigger education ambitions?
Why not study one of our accredited Master of Engineering qualifications! There are five specialties to choose from. Find out more here.
* Conditions Apply
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Course entry requirements must be met for the student to be accepted onto the program and receive the applicable offer.
- Valid for selected programs starting between February and October 2018 only.
- Valid only for students residing in Australia.
- Courses must have enough confirmed students to run for the offer to be applied.
- EIT reserves the right to alter this offer at any time without prior notice.
** If eligible, students will be given access to the bonus of IDC video course(s) valued up to a total of AU$200 once the EIT program they registered for and were accepted into starts and they are officially enrolled as a paying student.