Seeking Enthusiastic and Motivated Course/Student Advisors for our Johannesburg Office!
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is a leading international engineering training and education provider, offering industry driven professional certificates and accredited Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Graduate Certificates, Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees. Our students study through EIT’s unique, live online methodology or on campus in Australia.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for positive, confident, motivated and enthusiastic team members to join us as a Course Advisor at our office in Midrand.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing accurate enrolment advice to prospective students nationally and internationally
- Taking charge of inbound and outbound phone and web-based enquiries from potential students and maintaining records of contacts made.
- Following up and converting phone and email enquiries into student registrations
- Actively and efficiently answering incoming Live Chat enquiries
- Creating relationships with potential students leading through to class enrolments and commencements
- Ensuring the accurate management of the EIT student database
- Working on various telemarketing campaigns and calling prospective students
- Contacting individuals by telephone to promote EIT programs
- Explaining programs and eligibility requirements to potential students
- Adhoc admin tasks that may arise.
- ID/ valid work permit
- Tertiary education – essential (Bachelor’s added advantage)
- 2 years’ experience, plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills - English language
- Experience with being on the 'front line' of customer service with a strong customer focus;
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong working knowledge- Microsoft Office suite
- Attention to detail, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and work collaboratively in a team environment
- A strong desire to exceed your KPI’s;
- Experience in a similar role;
- Education industry background;
- Proficient in the use of email software & CRM systems
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete the following form and upload your resume and a brief cover letter summarising your suitability for the role.